The Spirolyser Q13® is a computerised spirometer using single-use FLEISCH type sensors (patented technology). It is intended for use by health professionals. With its "NO CONTACT NO RISK" design, the Spirolyser® Q13® does not require calibration or disinfection.
Each single-use Qflow® sensor is individually packaged in a pre-cut and printed sachet. The operator’s hands never come into direct contact with the sensor. Thanks to an innovative ejection system, the used sensor is ejected after the test.
Spirowin® Expert Software
- Professional, intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Performs spirometry tests such as Slow Vital Capacity, Forced Vital Capacity, Maximal Voluntary Ventilation ...
- Displays predicted values: CECA (ECCS), KNUDSON, ITS, POLGAR, NHANES III
- Connects to most software packages currently on the market
- PDF Export
- Interpretation help
- Fun incitation Videos
- Displays volume/time curve in real time (only on FVC graph)
- Indicates lung age
- Compares tests
- Secured database
FIM Medical Expertise
In order to reduce the risk of cross-contamination between patients, the Spirolyser® Q13® as well as the Qflow® have been designed using innovative technology.
Bacteriological laboratory tests show that, with the internal design of the product, associated with the design of the Qflow® sensor, there is virtually no risk (99.999%) of cross-contamination between patients if the Qflow® sensor is changed between each patient.
- Single-use FLEISCH sensors
- Singl-use nose-clip
- Spirolyser® Q13® spirometer
- 2 single-use FLEISCH sensors
- CD containing Spirowin Expert
- User licence for one workstation
- User Manual on the CD
- Calibration certificate
Download the brochure
Manuel Utilisateur Spirolyser Q13
User Manual Spirolyser Q13
Manuale dell Utente Spirolyser Q13
Handleiding Spirolyser Q13
User Manual Spirolyser Q13 - TH